Saturday, December 16, 2017

[ DEC 15 - 16 ] [ 2017 ]

gosh i get so tired these days fdhlskhfsdf

freebie for aku!!

art trade with shattering skies!! ^ Q^ WHAT A CUTIE OC //////// ;;; i actually have quite a few art trades i need to get on haha

instead i played overwatch and watched saw fhdkljsfhskjfh //SLAPPED!!!!!

im tryingn to do an art trade a day but that's not gonna happen haha

OH I GUESS I DIDN'T UPLOAD THIS HERE???? ^ Q^ takumi fanart bc he's my crappy husband that i somehow adore all the same!!!! ////// 99% my unit could kick his ass in a 1v1 so no worries she'll always put him in his place LOL!!

i gotta remember to draw fanart for my One True Husband when his bday comes but that's not for another like 6 months SO. ^ q^

okface i wasted the rest of my night failing at drawing gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment