Saturday, May 26, 2018

[ MAY 25 - 26 ] [ 2018 ]

FSHLFKSDJF I'M DISTRACTED RN WATCHING OVERWATCH LEAGUE!!! but i'm still drawing!! ^ q^

opened my slots at gaia again, AND TOOK A COMMISSION FROM YUME HEHE ///// i can't believe i've never drawn this oc of her's?!?!!? SHE'S CUTE HEHE.

i  have one more gaia slot to do but it's aku, so i don't feel so stressed to draw since i'm more lax drawing friend's ocs! ; o;

hmmm also already lined+flat colored my art trade! what to dO--

IM DEAD i haven't got the platinum trophy yet, but i borrowed gal gun 2 from my cousin and it's every bit as awful as it looks LOLIGN DSFHLDKSJHSDFJ.

told myself a while back i'll draw my fav chara from every series i pick up!! ^ q^ i may not have gotten the other girl's endings yet but i already know risu is my fave no questions asked lol

RANDOMLY DREW JOJO i love her ^^

HFDKLSHJSF I ALWAYS FEEL KINDA WEIRD DRAWING AUBREY IN FRONT OF OTHERS ON STREAM??? she's a pretty lonely chara, it really goes deep. i feel like i can only really get in her head when i'm drawing her alone, no distractions? i guess that says smth for her mental state hfdksjfsdf

OKAY IM TIRED GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment