Wednesday, June 27, 2018

[ JUN 26 - 27 ] [ 2018 ] NSFW

i'm doing my best! ^_^


^ 7^ finished my art trade with viv!! i like doing skies and lighting, so it's always a treat when i can find the energy to do it! it's more fun for others, haha.

I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED TOKYO XANADU EX+ but i felt i could celebrate a little early!! ^ 7^ sora and yuuki were my faves to play as!! as well as prolly my faves. their interactions were cute, i love that sora kept true to her caring personality and didn't just fawn all over kou, but extended her hand to yuuki bc he's a sad sack of shit LOL

AHAHA GETTING NSFW OUTTA NOWHERE, found the "dick selfie" meme on TH, i thought it was a free meme like the ahego one but now i'm not sure?? TEARS, WELL, I USED IT AS INSP FOR MYSELF SO IFDHSLKJFHDKSJHDF

royce ahaha.

??? DID I UPLOAD THIS?>???? puloads again??

HERE HE IS IN ALMOST THE EXACT SAME POSE LOLING DHFLKJSHFKJSHF from earlier this week or last???

AND THEN SOME ALTAIR

AND THEN KANON ok i gotta sleep night

No comments:

Post a Comment