Wednesday, August 22, 2018

[ AUG 21 - 22 ] [ 2018 ]

^ Q^ continuing my time from last night!!


here's the bedding for my ocs, as well as what the rooms look like!! FOUR CHARAS ARE MISSING FROM THAT PIC ABOVE, because idr if they were on the door or wall side fhdlsjkfhfhjksf. WILL EDIT IT LATER WHEN I FIND THE NOTE.

and here are the PJs for my ocs!! ^ q^ since they basically live in a group home, they'll see each other in these PJs often heheh.

i started drawing them and their roommates IMMEDIATELY as rieka is drawing her ocs and their bedding/PJs!! ^ q^ so here is masaki and taka, roomies who are the same age so they get along decently well!!

and then here is aika and shina being together, with aika having her immensely gay thoughts ////


TRYING TO DESIGN SENSEI //CRIES INTO HANDS WHY DO I GOT SO MANY ADULTS TO DESIGN??? urrrgh ultimately chose #3 bc rieka liked it, but i'm doing my best to stop drawing it looking so much like ryusei's hair?!?!!? i'll fix it up on his ref urk

^ Q^ OK I'LL FINISH HIM TOMORROW GNIIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment