Friday, November 30, 2018

[ NOV 28 - 29 ] [ 2018 ]

just got my new PC so spent most the day at work then downloading all my programs again! TT oml, my PC would take 1+ hour to shut down/turn on i was so frustrated??

my old comp, i could leave my tablet plugged in, no problem. but this new one?? NOPE i can't do that!! T oT solved my problem instantly tho!

i can't animate since i don't have photoshop on this comp, i'm so sad!!! TT;;; now that i got most of my PC up and running... gonna get back to work on coms!!!

my very first piece on this computer!!! of course it goes to aubrey, haha. ^^ got inspired by a pixel artist so i gave it a shot, too!! that and i couldn't get pen pressure to work at first, grrrr. it's back now though!!

ok face, i'm tired. gnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment