Saturday, November 10, 2018

[ NOV 9 - 10 ] [ 2018 ]

T 0T this time change makes me feel like it's later than it is! i'm so tired, weh... but it's also 3am lol.

T 3T also i got an AWFUL paper cut across the top of my finger. it was DEEP oml, it refused to stop bleeding forever. ahhh it hurts to type lol



^ 3^ finally was able to get to these three commissions ahaha!! paid for in october, but i was busy~ ; 0; technically these are still closed, ahaha. gotta adjust prices for these weeps

me and rieka did a collab! ^ 3^ sample for rlc collabs! she's gonna help me save up for a brand new computer ahaha. i can't turn off my desktop since it takes too long, boo.

ruka! i just pulled the sketch back out and showed it to her lol.

RIEKA COLORED SOME OLD LINEART I SENT HER MONTHS AGO!! ^ 7^//// sam and kara! gosh her coloring makes my art look so much softer???? /////

HER SHADING LOOKS SO GOOD WITH MY LINSE AHHhhh the faces are so soft!! /// i love what she does with the shading around the eyes!!

OKFACE GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment