Friday, January 11, 2019

[ JAN 9 - 11 ] [ 2019 ]

so tired of work fhdlkjfsdhf BUT ALSO THAT $$$,,, NICEU...

4) FAV OC DESIGN:

luca and kanon take that slot!! mostly 'cause i have a huge soft spot for charas in spandex AW YEE. overall i was happiest with luca's boy design? enzo ALMOST snatched it away, but i hate his bottoms actually? i love luca's much more!

and then kanon is just so fun! at first i was so shaky about her? but now i've grown to really love my stupid daughter!

COPYPASTA FROM TWITTER LOL;

5) MAIN REASON FOR MAKING OCS:

i decided i couldn’t put into 140 characters how important OCs are for me. on one side, i realized that i 100% segregated myself for throwing out drawing fanart of series and alienating myself from connecting with others in return for connecting really strongly with myself and my imagination.

simply put, fanart will never let me know who i am. fanart will never let me explore any parts of my mind- it can lead me down those paths, of course, but unless i randomly come up with AUs or whatever, it just doesn’t feel the same, you know?

at first, OCs were just a way for me to pass time doodling in class ‘cause i couldn’t remember how to draw characters off the top of my head (tales of symphonia was TOO HARD from memory LOL).

now, it’s to explore the human psyche, to explore ideas and concepts that i don’t condone in reality and probably never will experience in reality. i know there’s some sort of movement against this type of thinking and exploration, but i’m also not scared to lose to my own self- i’m much stronger emotionally and mentally than that.

ocs allowed me to play with fashion, styles, concepts and ideas. they’re deeply personal, and opened strong relationships between myself and other very close artist friends!

for me, my imagination cannot be held back. i can’t put these ideas i want to explore on the series i love, especially if i just cannot see it or fathom it. you can’t force ideas and concepts, imo, they need to feel natural.

my life is boring and dull and mundane- absolutely perfect. i don’t thirst for a real adventure. i have an imagination to do that for me, where i can safely explore and bring all those who have a bored moment to follow me thru it.

ocs are a piece of you- something unique that represents the things you love (or those that you hate!). that’s irreplaceable.

love your ocs! don’t be embarrassed by them! embrace them, be proud of them! you made something, something that never would have ever existed otherwise. and i think that’s super amazing!

also i just think ocs are neat lol

6) DESCRIBE UR CHARA CREATION PROCESS:

this is kinda memey but i mean it's what really the process is like. the only thing i excluded was my google search process and my aggressive listening to itunes to get a feel for the oc i'm trying to design LOL

FSDHJKLFSDF MY WIFI DIED LAST NIGHT SO I COULDN'T UPLOAD THIS, so i'm just gonna keep adding on it from the 10th!


FSHDKFJHSDF I ACTUALLY DREW FANART!!! THAT'S NOT JUST A CHIBI!!!

sanma/sukiyaki from food fantasy... i love them so much... hrggghhh....!!! i've considered making this a postcard sized print but i never resized it properly so ye... not gonna happen LOL



7) DO YOU SHIP UR OCS WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S?

OH BOY DO I!!!!! 95% of my ocs are shipped with rieka's ocs, but i've made stories with amber and viv!!

since me and rieka have so many ocs ships i had her choose a random oc of mine and drew the pairing that went with it!! so she said raidin, we get raidin and maci! A VERY NEAR AND DEAR SWEET OTP IN MY HEART,,, HE HAS SUCH A PURE LOVE FOR HER!!!

and then next i picked wil and nora bc they are so canon it hurts, the entire story revolves around their wedding! ^ q^ they're also such happy people, i can't imagine many sad days in their lives!? and they're attention hogs SO DEAD CENTER!!!

and then with viv, we never get far enough for ships to happen BUT FOR IDOL STORY, IVE HAD MY EYE ON YASUKA, HE SO CUTE... junya is the closest to his age so i stuck him with him I CAN MAKE IT CUTE I BET, I CAN MAKE IT WORK!!!!

OKFACE IM TIRED gnighttt

No comments:

Post a Comment