Thursday, August 15, 2019

[ AUG 14 - 15 ] [ 2019 ] NSFW

^^ I was busy with work and then I went on a vacation, so hence the very delayed posting!! I also got into playing FE3H when it came out fhjklsdfjkdf HAHAHAHAAa.,.. claude ///

anyways! idr what i last posted, so I'm just picking up where I left off!



3/10 sketch wips for a commissioner!! ^ 7^ they gotta approve of them, then i'll messily sketch them out with the right brush then send them to rieka for shading!

YAAA CLAUDE IS MY TYPE AHAHA. ofc i had to draw him, he reminds me of an oc rieka would make WHICH MAKES HIM EVEN BETTER.

i wish he was a bi option tho, lol. i haven't done fanart in so long ahhhh.

NSFW STARTS HERE

Ahaha, a NSFW commission WIP! ^^

i'm excited!! it'll be fun to really get back into drawing again, ahhhh~

^^ OK OK i need to sleep, i can't tell if my allergies are acting up or if i got sick?? ;; gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment