Tuesday, August 20, 2019

[ AUG 19 - 20 ] [ 2019 ] NSFW

^ q^ Not gonna be home tomorrow night, so gotta get com stuff done!!

For my large commission order, I have 6/10 already lined and flat colored, and sent to my colorist (Rieka) since it's sketch coms! ^^ Of those 4 leftover, I have 2 sketched. I'm struggling with the last two poses, though. T___T)9 ganbatta, self

NSFW commission for a user on Toyhou.se! ^^///  A repeat customer, with OCs that are right up my alley in aesthetic, ahhhh //// I had a lot of fun with this piece!! /////

I INTERJECT HERE WITH idk how many of y'all remember the early 2000's songs, but...

I FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN... I LOVE THIS SONG,


weezer is always good, yes, think of this as my song of the week!!

GUH OK, at least i lined and flat colored another com! gnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment