Sunday, September 8, 2019

[ SEPT 7 - 8 ] [ 2019 ]

FSDHLKJFSH WHY AM I SO TIRED... i think it's cause i woke up earlier than i wanted to today fhsdkjfsdhf... I HAD NIGHTMARES LOL. i can't believe man of medan gave me nightmares!!! but that's what i played yesterday, HOURS BEFORE I WENT TO BED, lol, i guess it unnerved me more than i thought?

Onora!! ^ q^ she's a sword user, but doesn't particularly shine or anything. she's capable enough, but knows her limits and doubts herself often.

NOTE TO MYSELF!! arlen's new name: marlon. nickname: arlo??

FSKLHFSDF FIXED ELIO TO HAVE HIS CAPE, TOO!!!

AND HERE IS REED!!! he uses a bow and arrow and is very meek.

tryna decide this girl's colors hgggghh i went with 1 in the end, her original colors lol

BREATHES HEAVILY I DID IT, a lance user!

OK OK IM DYING I MUST SLEEP GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment