Wednesday, December 18, 2019

[ DEC 17 - 18 ] [ 2019 ]

i would have drawn last night, but i fell asleep early and woke up after 1pm holy shit?? TT;; i guess i was super tired ahaha.








a WHOLE BUNCH of commissions! i'm nyooming through them! ^ q^)9 it's nice to feel like i have lots of padding for SacAnime fsdhlkjfshdkfjh!! T uT

taking a break before i start the next, and i wanna say holy shit, 2020 is coming!?!? i can't believe how old this blog is... i'm getting sentimental! TT// rieka was saying it's so interesting to go thru, since i was really candid about myself through the years.

tbh, i always felt only close friends really went thru and read my blogger? it feels like a diary. ofc, i don't list everything personal to me on here, esp these days, but it's still an art diary all the same to me. i can go through this blog and watch myself grow from the past 10 years!

and i am proud to say it's nothing but positive growth!

come 2020, i'm still gonna keep plumbago going long and strong! the only change, I HOPE, will be changing to brand new tags. it's still hard to find some stuff LOL fdshlkfhsdkfjhf!! //SLAPS SELF GUH, BE MORE ORGANIZED!!

^ q^)9;; i'll just let the old tags rot, lol. i wanna have story tags, like my other art blog (received art blog, where i categorize art i get of my ocs) and toyhouse!!

OK!! ENOUGH OF THAT!! BACK TO ART! ^ 7^

got super into this commission fslkjhfskjdf I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BUT THIS OC WAS SO CUTE....... it's not very often ppl commission me to draw boy charas, despite the fact i tend to draw them more in my free time! * g*)9

^ q^)9 well i did a lot of coms so i decided to do free art the rest of the night!! SARIAH'S OUTFIT IS SO GOOD IN THE TIME SKIP... GUH ............ ///////////

tryna design elio and celine's dad!! ^ q^)9 i'll pick at it more some other time.

FHSDJKLFSDF MY OC CERES!! ^ Q^ i haven't gotten to draw her since i first created her! fshdfhf i just really like her face and hair ahaha.

ok so it's very late... earlyh in the morning and i haven't slept hflsdkhfsdjf hAHAHAH GNIGHTT

No comments:

Post a Comment