Friday, December 20, 2019

[ DEC 19 - 20 ] [ 2019 ]

fsdhjfshdf i've been drawing so much, my back is in so much pain!! TT;; think i might invest in a back brace? and maybe a nice shiatsu massage chair cover, ahaha.



YAASSSS I THINK I FINISHED ALL MY COMS SO FAR?!!? these three all belong to the same person! ^ q^)9 ko-fi com grab bags!!

i guess i'll take my new found freedom to try to figure out new tags for the new decade! i know a lot of people have trouble committing to these sorts of things, so i'm very proud i never gave up this blogger! if anything, it's a vital part of me! ^ q^)9

BY STORY:
prolly how i have my other blogs sorted out by story.
"story: [story name]"
this will keep it consistent through my blogs and make it easier to find content pertaining to that story!

SPECIAL INTEREST: CHARAS
i don't want a million chara tags, lol. so i think i will list any chara i draw by full name? so if i search for them in my search bar, they'll pop up?? :o

STORY: [NAME]
COMMISSIONS
FREEBS
FANART
CHIBI
STYLE
REGULAR

i think that's how i'll do it??! we'll see tho, ahaha. idk how i'll differentiate them from my old tags. my first tags was just the text itself, my new ones use the # in front of the tag. hmmm... maybe [these]?

back to injury meme! this one could be worse, lol. zayd stuck in a spider web, hahaha. what a loser!!

SARIAH!!! and madly in love! which just means yandere to me, lol. I CAN... KINDA BELIEVE THAT... LOW KEY HMM...

yulia and getting stabbed!!! this is quite realistic, considering her villainous position~

rayden and getting shot! i dont think there's guns in their story, lol, thank god! but even so, i don't think a single gunshot wound will stop him when he's raging.

HGGGHHGHH OK I TIRE, GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment