Wednesday, January 1, 2020

[ DEC 31 - JAN 01 ] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i told myself to be more thorough with my blog posts from now on!! without losing myself in the posts, like you know... capitalizing my sentences and shit, that's not me LOL!!

also i'm super distracted bc i've been binging the dragon prince with rieka!! ^ q^)9 i got on the second season as the new year hit, lol!!

my last commission of 2019!! ^ q^)9 a ko-fi commission, for XOver!!

marina rina rayner and damien miller from 2012!! just a little blurb so it'll come up in the search bar! ^ 7^

and then my pic for the new year!! i hope to redraw this in 10 years. because apparently these kids are 10 years old!! i can't believe they're that old, i'm really blown away... it's special to me, because they're the first OCs me and rieka made together!

well, not these two in particular. but they're from the same story that me and rieka made together! technically these two shouldn't end up together, but 2020 is all about no bad decisions!! and the first guy i was okay with her fucking her life up with, it wasn't a good direction. time to give her and him what they deserve!!!

my first post of the year wasn't grand, lol, buuuut... i got through the entire 2nd season of the dragon prince SO I MEAN... THAT'S SMTH, LMFAO,

No comments:

Post a Comment