Wednesday, January 15, 2020

[ JAN 13 - 15 ] [ 2020 ]

KJSHSDHFSDF work in the morning, TEARPLZ, BUT IT WILL BE FUN!!


LEVI AND SCOUT!!! oh wait i need to fhlsdkhfsdfl: levi zebala and scout zebala. ok thERE SEARCH FUNCTION CAN FIND THEM

^ q^)9 when levi is 8, scout is 14. she takes care of him a lot, and he's pretty attached to him! scout is 14 when she dates dallas, so this is what she looked like at the time!

finished annette and felix!! ^ q^)9!! i have finished all of felix's most popular ships, haha!! i think next i'll do dorothea and petra? or hubert and ferdinand, depending who i get a pose idea for...

OMG MY DUMB ASS WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT SUBMIT ON THIS BC I LOGGED OFF BEFORE MIDNIGHT... BUT I GUESS I HIT SAVE DRAFT AND LEFT so this will just become a 3 day thing LOL!

THE REST OF MY KIDS FROM HMAPOC STORY!! imelda and blair aren't from here/didn't go to school in the same town but i drew them anyways ahahaha

FJKHFSDAJFH MILD NSFW I GUESS?? not all the ocs for this story were done but they escape my clutches hahaha

^ q^)9 working on my next FE3H charm!! it's dimilyth, haha. gniiiightt

No comments:

Post a Comment