Wednesday, January 22, 2020

[ JAN 21 - 22 ] [ 2020 ]

^ q^)9 spent time playing dbd with viv and rieka!!! idk how i lived the final game fhljkfhsdkjfsf I HONESTLY SHOULDA DIED.

 A RLC WIP!!! ^ Q^)9 I JUST NEED TO SHADE IT AND THIS ONE WILL BE FINISHED!!! i'll prolly shade it tomorrow, after i do some shopping. i gotta make some appointments and buy shampoo, tearplz.

and i had to go back and dig for imelda's refs, but here we go!! her breakdown together!! it's just a shirt, pants and her cape/coat lol!

FJKKSFHSDF I FINISHED RUBEN!!!! not terribly worried about his breakdown rn fsdalldfjksdf LOLS. u_u

JK LMFAO FSDAHLKFHSDF I DID HIS BREAKDOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!

finished linardt and caspar chibi!!!!! i need: dorothea/petra, fyleth/edelgard, claude/hilda, claude/myleth

AND HERE IS A PIC OF RUE!!! ^ q^)9 just wanted to draw my newest kid- literal kid!!!! i imagine he's got that yoyo from the hotel his family was staying out. you know how some places hand out cheap ass toys?? this was one fdnlfhsdf he doesn't really know how to use it.

more wips!!! ^ q^)9 my oc warren, fshdlfkhkfjds ill shade this tomorrow ahaha!!!

fOR NOW I MUST SLEEP, GOT SOME STUFF TO DO TOMORROW, GNIGHTT

No comments:

Post a Comment