Thursday, February 13, 2020

[ FEB 12 - 13 ] [ 2020 ]

FFSDFSKJFSDH my tv fcking burnt out today I THINK!! i'm 99% sure it did. TT;; so gonna push rlc fhlsdkfjhsdfk BC I DONT GOT THAT $$$ AHAHA, ESP WITH SAVING UP FOR MAKING MERCH,

and rest of my kids from the FE story!! ^ 7^ IT TIME SKIPPED AGAIN...

we have desmond and sariah's twins, the third born kids! fay and jude's 2nd kid, a daughter, then last kid, a son. unnamed evie's boyfriend hdfalkjsdf loling, he had a daughter with the white hair! yulia's son, in the middle. ivrin and bentley pick up an orphan witch kid. aries and finnley adopt 2 brothers, then a younger boy! and then nolan and reed raise celine's son to be king,,

heard a song, and knew i wanted to draw kazra,, fsadlhkfj

OK FSDDFSJKDFSHKJFK! worked on my rlc for a while too!! TT I'M GETTING THERE!!!! but for now imma mess with the tv and work on smth fdahkljfdsf RUNS GNIGHT,

No comments:

Post a Comment