Tuesday, February 4, 2020

[ FEB 3 - 4 ] [ 2020 ] NSFW

fhsdkjsdhf ^ Q^)9 going between working on a rlc and a side project for myself! actually i should work on my FE3H charms, but i'm so burnt out on them... :(;;

idr did i show this yesterday? or was this from this morning fhsaldjkhsdf LOL!! ^ q^)9 sent a WIP to my commissioner that was updated, and i had finished most of the bg, so i included it in the WIP

DALLAS AS THE DEVIL from the major arcana!! i was super excited to draw this ahahaha


and here he is in his tart card form!!! ^ q^)9 not totally happy with the text part with the name & title?? HMM


SCOUT AS THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE~ fjlksdfj this one was really quick for me to do since it was just a bust, YEEE

* g*)9 spent a good chunk of time working on rlc, back to ocs!! i do  have another rlc possibly coming up, but they haven't paid yet, so i won't work on it... yet!!

T 7T)9 i did a big commission for a repeat commissioner, who was very patient waiting on their pieces!! i threw in this freebie chibi of their oc, for waiting the months out so patiently! TT tysm I CRY!!


ahhHHH I FINISHED FLORA!! ^ q^)9 she's the sun in the tarot deck!!!

DNKVXCVD OK I HAD STARTED BRIELLE BUT I TIRE, GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment