Monday, May 18, 2020

[ MAY 17 -18 ] [ 2020 ] NSFW

jkfdsjf I'M SO ITCHY i think my allergies are hitting hard rn. :(;;;


some NSFW freebs from TH~ ^ q^ i was gonna work on just art for me today but fhlsdkjfh BEEN DOING STUFF FOR MY MOM, RECORDING VIDS AND SUCH so i figured i'd keep doing freebs haha


FINISHED REM'S ICON!!!

LKJDFSKF I SAW AN OLDER GUY RIGHT WHEN I WAS DONE FOR THE NIGHT so i had to draw him, ofc.

^ 7^ i finished another OC!! cruz!!! he's a bit of a celebrity, popular among more hipster types!! he's got a vacation home on the island, and recently got his heart broken by his lover. he decided to quietly take a vacation out there, and gets caught up in the craziness~

DID ANOTHER NSFW FREEB WHILE TIHNKING RLY HARD ABOUT THIS OC IM TRYNA MAKE, i can't decide what i want outta him fsdlhfksdjfsjdfkh SCERAM

HMM I BROWSED SKEB FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF LMFAO FHSDJKFSDF RUNS!! GNIGHT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment