Tuesday, July 21, 2020

[ JUL 20 - 21 ] [ 2020 ] NSFW

FJHDSJLSDF I SWEAR I'VE BEEN DRAWING!!! just so tired to upload, ahahah!! ^ q^ got a whole mess of commissions that i've finished and uploaded!





the whole bunch of finished NSFW commissions!! ^ q^)9//// A bunch of cuties! I had a lot of fun with these; esp the skin. I'm really intimidated shading skin in a soft style, and i've finally started playing with highlights! ////

and then the single SFW commission i got hfdsaklhfdskjfh LOL!! SUCH A CUTIE OC... i think i can draw her off the top of my head, tbqh!! i've drawn her many times, but she's so adorable i don't mind at all!!

my first commission sketch page!! ^ q^ a very fun chara, and something very different from what i normally do! there's some mistakes that i'll go over and fix later, and tighten up the wings. when i slapped black over the sketch, i was like... oh... it almost looks lined already flhaskdjfsdhf


for funsies, here's the original sketch!! this is my bare bones, initial sketch!! ^ Q^!!

another sketch WIP!!

OK OK I SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment