Monday, August 24, 2020

[ AUG 23 - 24 ] [ 2020 ] NSFW

 ^ 7^ I DID IT YOU GUYS!! I FINISHED ALL MY COMMISSIONS!!! i'm taking at least a week long break. rieka said we have to fix some of my prices 'cause the detailed shading takes me a LONG ass time, screams!!! 

i'm gonna take this week to clean my room and just draw for myself! also i got myself an early bday present: an ipad & apple pencil!! ^ q^!!!!! it SHOULD come tomorrow, we'll see about that.






The rest of the SFW commissions!! Last one is a huge project I took on for a commissioner, who was very patient with me! ^ 7^ So it was a very easy one to tackle! 

And then a NSFW commission I ended up liking the skin when I took a break from it for a couple of days, so I just had to clean up some details and add the BG! The bedding didn't look right, so I decided to do a flooring! I really liked that choice int he end! ^ q^


More art memes!! FT KARA & RYOJI / KARA & SAM. i can't believe 10 yrs ago or so i was declaring kara and ryoji's love as pure and true

and then years later i'm like lmfao actually she's gonna cheat on his ass with their friend and then they divorce fsdhlsdkjf SURE SHOT MYSELF IN THE FOOT WITH THAT ONE!!

^ 7^)9 anyways! the difference between adult kara/ryoji and adult kara/sam! i have no clue why sam uploaded first tho-- I WAS DOING IT IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER... 


AHAHAHA I FINISHED!! RAIDIN AND MACI!! tHEY'RE SO CUTE IM CRYING!!! i'mma upload these later, hahaha. gnIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment