Saturday, January 9, 2021

[ JAN 9 ] [ 2021 ] NSFW

 me: HAVE I BEEN PUTTING 2020 AND NOBODY HAS TOLD ME??? i'm going to check in a second loling so much

nobody is my friend Y'ALL LET ME PUT 2020 FOR LIKE, 10 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!! loling fhlkdhskjfsf 

ok yes was out yesterday! ^ q^)9 back to work!!


^ 7^)9 sketch page commission WIP!! once approved, i'll try to finish it ASAP!

anyways today my sister and her family are moving into our home! so ya, it'll be a slow roll finishing this page but fhladskfhdskjfh!!!

THANKFULLY THE LAST 2 COMS ARE SFW AHHHH lemme go shade one

OK OK I DID FINISH ONE OF MY COMS, just waiting for it to be approved before i watermark it and all that ahhhhh!! will likely upload it tomorrow! ^ q^)9 

anyways i'm a lazy piece of shit imma go game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment