Monday, March 1, 2021

[ MAR 1 ] [ 2021 ]

 i'm so hungry all of a sudden, GRRRR. anyways, i've decided i really need to drink more water. my body is too old and i live too chaotically to live off soda and air like i did in my teens LOL. trying to eat at home more, too! 

also been thinking about opening grab bags on ko-fi again. i wanna do it on ipad, but idk what holding me back?? lol i always get nervous when i think about commissions of any kind. :v tho since it's ko-fi, no nsfw, which is the bulk of my commissions ahaha.







MEZARIINNNEEEE!! tbh i designed just the body; i was stuck on a base and rieka really designed the outfit for me LOL. IT WAS SO CUTE, I WANTED TO KEEP IT... HUFFS... !!



just wanted to draw smth different that's not refs fhdsklhfsf BUT I'M ART BLOCK... 



dante icon!!



dyani!!!! icon!! 



YAAAAAA eryx icon!! 



MEZARIINNNEEE!! ok ok imma go get dinner at rieka's BUT lessee, for icons (my own ocs), i have...odessa, rhaegel and yavin left i think!? WAIT I DID YAVIN I THINK?? no i didn't just kidding, i checked LOL

OK I LEAVE BY E

No comments:

Post a Comment