Thursday, March 18, 2021

[ MAR 17 - 18 ] [ 2021 ] NSFW

 ^ 7^)9 opened NSFW YCH commissions today to make some $$$ for my childe funds, haha. I'D LOVE TO GET HIM TO C6, IS THAT A STUPID DREAM... SHOULD I REALLY TRY?? C4 alone would make me happy fhlsdkfjhsdjkfh

or, tbch, just GETTING him will make me happy ahhhhhh.

anyways, tryna get some commission time in bc i'll be gone over the weekend, more than likely! :v 


commission for ParthMakeo! ^ 7^)9 the first one done in the giant batch that i've accepted haha! trying to decide now should i sketch these all out first or go one by one?? :v decisions. either way they don't take me long??

i already got the next sketch approved so imma just finish that one up now hehehe. i find it's a lot easier to do it that way cause i'm scared to idk, add a dick to a chara with a vagina, you feel lol?? BC I DO LOTS OF OPTIONS...!!


another finished YCH!! ^ 7^)9 for Bitme567 on twitter!! i'll be posting this tomorrow since it's late here hlfkdsfhdskjfhsdf on twitter that is. wow that made no sense without context LOL 

ok time for some WIPS


wip 1



wip 2! ^ 7^)9 giving some unusual dicks a try 


another WIP!! 

OK OK IMMA GENSHIN FOR A BIT BY E

No comments:

Post a Comment