Monday, March 22, 2021

[ MAR 22 ] [ 2021 ] NSFW

 i had meant to sketch all my coms today, but rieka needed to go see the doctor immediately for her eye! TT!! it's nothing serious (atm), but they do wanna run some tests! i'll be driving her to the doctor again tomorrow.


another commission!!! 

OK GONNA SKETCH AS MANY AS I CAN BEFORE I SLEEP, i think i can at least sketch them all fsdajlkfsdhf!!


sketch!!! * 7*)9 three more to go!! 


another one sketched!!


third one out of four!!! ^ 7^!!! and one of them confirmed i can go ahead! so i'll line it tomorrow, prolly! 


YA I GOT ALL FOUR SKETCHED!!! ^ 7^ i got a bit of a headache from so much driving hsdfkjashdlkjhsf so even tho i wanna start lining that other com, imma just do it tomorrow when i get back fasdhlkfjhsdfkjh!!! 


OK OK HEADACHE GRRR, gonna go spend resin in genshin THEN I SLEEP gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment