Monday, August 16, 2021

[ AUG 16 ] [ 2021 ] I LIVE + NSFW

 kljfhsdkjfsdf i would have been back sooner, BUT THE INTERNET WAS DOWN AT MY PLACE FOR OVER A WEEK, SCREAMS!!

my busy summer schedule has finally slowed down, which means i'm able to draw again!! ^ 7^ YAAA!! i'm sorry for my radio silence, i hate leaving this blog so barren!

i won't upload all the doodles i did over the months (bc, ngl, i forgot what i've done haha) but lets start with recent art!


etzal with his granddaughters, estelle and kanon! ^ 7^ haha, rieka said it looked like a harem piece, AND IT RLY DO!! but nah, these are hid granddaughters lol! 


LOOK, EVER SINCE WE MADE ESPERS AND LINKED IT TO BENKEN'S STORY!!! i've felt that karina and thomas would be a very attractive couple. i know some of the cast will reappear in ESPers, despite it being 7 years. and i want thomas to show up so karina can have her little crush halskjfhsdf IT'S MY DREAM... PLZ... let me hold on to this het dream lol 


giveaway winner on my private twitter account!



KANON!! decided to use her for the strip poll game lmfao. it's not gonna stay sfw for long! 

I THIIINK IMMA PLAY OVW WITH FRIENDS SO BY E

No comments:

Post a Comment