Sunday, September 12, 2021

[ SEPT 12 ] [ 2021 ]

 FSDJKNSDFJKF TURNS OUT I GOT BURNT OUT TONIGHT DRAWING JUST COMS so i drew for myself a bit!!

oLD STORY THAT'S BEEN HEAVY ON THE NOGGIN FOR MONTHS NOW.  i really wanna go back and tighten this story up!! 



zuna as a child!! one of the four main characters, so i knew she needed a revamp/redesign!! ^ q^ oof i gotta name the story ahhHHH THAT'S GONNA TAKE AT LEAST 1 HOUR RUNS 

ok just kidding i got a decent name lol. anyways, here's her old ref for comparison! 


NOW I CAN DELETE THAT OUT OF MY FILES good bye old zuna. ok gonna try to design the other important chara i have runs

OK WAIT I EDIT THIS A G A I N


the old cleff

new cleff!!!

WHEEZES OK I DONT THIIIINK I CAN DO ANYMORE WITHOUT TALKING WITH RIEKA ABOUT THE PLOT???!!! cleff and zuna were important af tho, i KNEW they had to be drawn!! ^ q^ 

OK BACK TO KINKTOBER //CRIES AND RUNS 


No comments:

Post a Comment