Friday, October 22, 2021

[ OCT 20 - 22 ] [ 2021 ] NSFW

 ^ 7^)9 WHOA TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!


HERE IS TOMORROW'S KINKTOBER; levi and pet play ahah



once upon a time, this was charlotte in aiyana's story!! her character got a total overhaul and is playing a brand new part, and looks brand new!! ^ q^)9 i also wanna rename her. charlotte was picked bc it was an old time name, and she was a ghost from the victorian era. i wanna reflect her new identity! 


aiyana's summer casual!!! 


aiyana's summer casual ref! ^ q^)9 


FDSJKFLHSDKFHDSF I FORGOT HER BDAY PASSES BY THE TIME SUMMER ROLLS AROUND, she's 16!!

UHHH????? THIS DIDN'T UPLOAD?? found it in my drafts from yesterday so I GUESS I'LL JUST ADD ONTO IT??



YAAAAA i struggled with aiyana's winter outfit; i've never imagined her wearing smth different in winter???? I ALWAYS IMAGINED... WINTER UNIFORM... SUMMER CASUAL LMFAO FSDHLFJKSHDFKJ

DLKJSDHF K NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment