Friday, June 24, 2022

[ JUN 23 - 24 ] [ 2022 ]

 WHEEZING, SORRY FOR THE SILENCE! i AM drawing, but kinda lazy to upload/mostly working on coms so nothing to upload 'cause i'm not done or at a good place to show a wip


AHHHH I FINISHED THE BG TO THIS!!!! low key kinda proud, might tweak the lighting a little, BUT YA!!! will work on the foreground next i'm thinking? later, my brain hurts fhldaskjfhsdf



commission WIP! THIS IS A REALLY PRETTY CHARA... I MUST DO HER JUSTICE .... /// 


concept for my 24 yr old camp counselor! need to make sure he looks super 90's since it takes place in the 90's... but also like, not boring fhsdlkfjsdhf YOU FEEL LOL!? 


HIS BASE!!


and andy's ref!! 


counselor! she'll be my other camp counselor, at 18 yrs old.

OK ILL FINISH HER TOMORROW or later this weekend i dunno GNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment