Monday, January 22, 2024

[ JAN 21 - JAN 22 ] [ 2024 ] NSFW

 fd;fsdjkl; I SWEAR I'VE BEEN DRAWING!! part of it was me being lazy, most of it was bc i was working on a nsfw game for a mini game jam!!


played civ6 for the first time on friday night... drew levi on the side. WHAT A LONG GAME. i'm playing rn lol.

ok, so i'm gonna drop all the assets i made for my game here. the theme was ''forbidden," and we could do it however we want!! it's still being rated, but i learned a lot! i don't expect to rank high, since i did it 100% on my own in a week WHEEZES.



















all the sprites















parallax map pieces







waves that were animated






mirror 


end card









recolored assets 

there's also a bunch of .webm videos BUT I CAN'T UPLOAD THEM SIGH S!!!


aaand a commission wip

ok NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment