Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[ AUGUST 18 ] [ 2010 ]

Whoo! Got a doodle and a sketch/wip for ya'll~ So let's not waste time!

Today was my first day of class. >_< There is only one thing I'll never scan, and it's a personal notebook I trade back and forth with my rl best friend, Rieka. Since the school year started again and I like not paying attention in class, I draw a lot in it. So if you notice there's not a lot of sketches, I might have been distracted by that!


My OC Roi Bara, in her signature uniform that's strictly used only for my shop on Gaia, Melon Bread. LOL, so I prefer not to draw her in it, but this was for a revamp! * v* 

And. And. 

/Sirenfag/


YOOOOO. BIG ASS SIREN PICTURE YEAH.

* v* Features characters from the first game. On the left, Miyako. I gotta make her a little bigger. Middle is the pimp-tastic Kyoya. Main character of Siren, trufax. And the left... uhh... a shibito. ♥

Not much else other than that! The rest... as you guessed, is in a notebook nobody else will ever lay their eyes on. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment