Thursday, August 19, 2010

[ AUGUST 19 ] [ 2010 ]

Today I bring you things I slack off with plus some WIPs of art I owe!

Let's start with the misc stuff, first.

I still ship BluexGreen. Hard. It must be a refreshing step away from my obsession of crazy ass yangire Shiro/innocent sweet moe Risa. 


This is the non-blinking version of my animated piece on dA~ ♥ I was pretty happy with it!

Speaking of Green, I love drawing him soooo...


Oh ho ho, had to be linked because it is a GIF, and apparently I cannot post those as pics! ; v; Sob. Anyways!

Now for some WIPS! 


A rl commission off of dA! Oh man, drawing mermaid tails is haaaard. I hope to get the rest of this done before the week's up. LOL And yes, under those censors are things no children should see.

Remember that Siren pic I posted like yesterday? I lined *and* got the base colors down. Even some shading!


LOL I had already unplugged my tablet so yes, that is mouse pad writing! 

* v* Ignore that tree, I'm going to try various different ways to colors leaves. Q vQ They look so hard. /cries/ 

Aaaaaaand that's all for now! /runs 

No comments:

Post a Comment