Friday, August 20, 2010

[ AUGUST 20 ] [ 2010 ]

Today I did some more nonsense! Whoo! 

Well, not really. But I didn't do much! I'll start with the small stuff first.


Rieka's OC, Vaika. I owed her a chibi after trying to get the invisibility achievement on Gaia. * v* Fuck the Chatterbox, my IQ dropped into the negatives, lol. Anyways! This was awarded to the first person to post in my thread after 24 hours. Rieka got it. LOL. 

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR.

RILEY, MY EVERYTHING, HOW I LOVE YOU. ♥

Lol, guessed it yet? August 19 is an OC's birthday, Riley's, to be exact! I have to say, I love him pretty much as much as my own, and he belongs to Rieka! LOL. He's so cuuuuute I can't resist him. Q vQ Ohhhh and his girlfriend's name is Roi, so yeah! LOL.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RILEY! ♥ ILUUUUUU.

/shot/ Anyways! I did something curious with this piece, I did my very first speedpaint with it! So if you wanna take a glimpse into my world when I'm drawing, watch the video? It starts from blank canvas to finished product! 


I hope to do much better, more helpful ones in the future. Q vQ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment