Monday, August 23, 2010

[ AUGUST 23 ] [ 2010 ]

Not much I did the past few days! LOL. Was at a friend's house, and back! I've seemed to have lost my touch. /sob/ 

So if you know me on Gaia, I have a freebie thread flying around somewhere that you should totally hit up. /wonders if anybody actually reads this.../


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SETTO'S SUCH A CUTIE. /SOBS/ If only he could show emotion! He'd be SO TSUNDERE. /SHAKES HIM LIKE A BABY/ I was actually pretty happy with this for being a totally random, spur of the moment chibi bust thing! He belongs to Rieka.


One of the pieces I did for my freebie shop. Uuuuuugh wasn't very happ with it, actually. Q vQ Belongs to ii-Milk-x on Gaia!

 Q vQ He was such a cutie, I couldn't help but draw him! Another Gaia freebie thread piece! Belongs to ryousuke san~

I hope to do much more soon! I gotta big Siren piece due soon and a rl commission to get on! > A< Gaaaaah and I still have to study for a quiz tomorrow morning! Better get to bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment