Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[ SEPT 1 ] [ 2010 ]

Oh lawd.

Guys. I'm back in my Siren hype. I took the time to look for one little picture. OTL AND I CAME BACK A BIGGER SIRENFAG THAN I ALREADY AM.

I've noticed that, understandably, Shiro/Mina is very popular. Shit son, it's canon, he slept with her. Hell, she got knocked up, that's why he *killed her.* 

I totally underestimated it's popularity. xD I wonder if the novels have more of her personality? I'd like to see it for myself one day, it goes sooo much more in depth. In fact, you don't know why Shiro kills her in the game, you just know he has something to do with it. 

On that same note. Shiro/Kei. Can't do this, nope. Not 'cause it's yaoi. 'Cause it's some twincest action. No thank you. ♥ Now *that* is insanely popular. And *that* confuses me. 8D; /will stick to her little underground shipping and fuel it with lots of art/ 

On a side note. * v* Happy b-day to me. /confetti/ I am _old_ amount of years. /shot

Let's celebrate with one doodle. /sob was lazy today sob/


My OC Roi Bara~ * v* LOL. What better way to celebrate my day lazily than with the OC I share my online name with? I adore her to death. ♥

Okies now I'mma hide away and plot out some new Siren fanart and fag over shippings nobody else does now bbl. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment