Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[ AUGUST 31 ] [ 2010 ]

Does anybody actually read this? LOL. 

On that same note, I have comments open to all, so even without an account people can post. ♥ LOL But like I said, I'm pretty sure only like, Rieka ever comes here! * v* 

  
I had actually drew this yesterday, buuuut forgot to upload it. 8D;;; My OC, Crazy Face. LOL. Yup. That's his "name." Well, what everybody calls him, nobody actually knows his real name. 

 More Crazy Face. I'm actually pretty happy with this bust! LOL He has such a criminally insane/not all there look to him.


Gaia commission. :U


Zakai, Rieka's OC. Q vQ I like drawing him.


MORE CRAZY FACE. I was happy with... his crazy eye on the side there.

RISA ONDA FROM SIREN, MY LOVE. ♥ 

 My OC, Suya. LOL She's only 18, 20 in the time skip, and despite the fact she has a boyfriend she makes no plans on getting pregnant any time soon. NONETHELESS. I think she'd be a cute pregnant girl. >:I I rest my case.

AND. Since blogspot hates GIFs, have a link to it instead:

NAOTO~ Rieka's OC! 

2 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF HI THERE I READ THIS EVERYDAY! 8D

    But you already know this bwahahahah~

    Anyways I already told you want I think of all these pictures through IM's lol! * u*

    And uhhhh ya I would say more if I wasn't working on your gift/not distracted lol

    I'll start posting more sense I finally got my blog up and such~ * u* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THIS IS VIV.
    I WATCH THIS EVERY DAY :D
    * u* SUYA IS SO CUTE DCBHDGHMJEBVG
    I know Crazy Face's real name :U
    And his hair is cool * u*
    STILL.
    THAT SUYA CHIBI.
    IS.
    HELLA.
    CUTE.
    ; A;

    ReplyDelete