Thursday, September 16, 2010

[ SEPT 16 ] [ 2010 ]

SOB I WANT A PS3 GUYS.

I saved up my money. And will buy one. Dammit. FOR SIREN: BLOOD CURSE YEEEEES.

That's really all I want it for. 

/SHOT A MILLION FUCKING TIMES/

 Warm up action of my OC Roi. ♥ BLEEEH I WASN'T HAPPY WITH IT. /KICKS IT INTO OBLIVION/ 


I opened requests on my dA, and Rieka requested Black and/or White from Pokemon! * v* I've been meaning to draw them again... so I did! LOL HAT SHARING! ♥ I was actually pretty angry and hated this piece, too. OTL


Another request, for KitsuneRenaChan on dA, of her OC. SO NO TOUCHING! 


WHO IS THIS?! 

Why... it's Markee. Yup. The purpled haired, lime-green eyed girl. Without her hair dye, and without her contacts. She's just a little brown haired, brown eyed girl. She actually is difference without all the make up and stuff on. She's much more... loud? She's definitely more talkative!


A lot more feeling went into this piece than should have been. Featuring Suya, my OC. It's never a surprise when somebody has negative and positive emotions for another, especially their own significant other. But for Suya, it goes into the extremes both ways.

On the left is her positive feelings. "Dear lover, do you remember? The sound of your laughter and demise, and that was all I needed to fall in love." "Did you find happiness with me?" It's a heart felt song, a love letter of sorts that expresses inner feelings, reflecting back to those days of absolute bliss. 

On the right, her negative feelings for Zakai. ATM, she's more on this side. She has a lot of emotional stress that Zakai's not helping. "And after all this time you still owe, you're still a good-for-nothing I don't know." Reflecting that he hasn't done anything with his life or for her. 
"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading, so sick of all the needless beating." Reflecting that ultimately, her feelings are broken and torn apart. While he's done a great deal of good for her, he's done a great deal more damage to her. Ironically, when he was trying to help her more than anything. 
 "When you go would you have the guts to say 'I don't love you like I did yesterday?'" Sometimes it hurts more to have it sugarcoated. She knows he tries to avoid these sort of conflicts with emotions. So she can't help but wonder, would he honestly be able to tell her to her face he doesn't love her anymore? Or like he had before?
"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday." Plain and simple. Those feelings have disintegrated. She hasn't reached this point yet. She still has a great amount of love and care for him. However, those happy and loving feelings she once had for him are leaving. She certainly doesn't love him the way she did yesterday, innocent and cheerfully. 

ANYWAYS! Enough of that. Q AQ Time for bed. AND THEN FRIDAY WILL COME. RIEKA I HOPE YOU CAN COME OVER, I WANNA GO TO THE MALL AND ASK ABOUT PS3S! 
  

2 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFF No way Roi AND Black and White came out really adorable for that matter! >:I Hat swapping is hella cute~ Q uQ <3 How do you draw hats?! Q AQ Like... for reals, I want to draw them bad but FUCK THEIR HATS >:U

    Oh man oh man I'm being lazy today~ Q AQ I'll just say everything is cute up to Suya~ Especially Markee~ > U< <3 She pulls off her real colors too! <3

    Now to Suya, maaaaaaaaaan now she made me in a very blah mood too! Q AQ LOL I love how there's more description for the depressing side then happy! XD Then again recently there's been... no happy. lol

    I think it's one of his biggest things, how when he's trying to help her, it just hurts her. It kills him and frustrates him.

    BUT ENOUGH OF ZAKAI I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR HIM IN THE LEAST. >:I I can't wait to see what you do tomorrrrrrow~ * u* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaah i hate siren blood curse, it's so crappy,and a stupid remake, with almost everything changed -.-u

    nice pics btw

    ReplyDelete