Friday, September 17, 2010

[ SEPT 17 ] [ 2010 ]

OH MAN GUYS.

I wish I could like, reply to comments. I SWEAR I'M READING THEM. But you see, I read them, usually, as soon as I get online. OTL;; And I only post in my blog right before I run off to sleep. But I usually don't go to sleep till I'm about to pass out at my computer, so I load up all my pictures and run off without commenting! Q AQ So I wanna take the time now to say thank you for your comments! ♥ I'll start trying to address them each blog entry! 

Anyways! Planning on maybe getting a PS3 tomorrow! So exciting, even though the next gen of consoles is well on it's way. -_- I could use one still.

 Anyways! Getting to the art!


I won't lie. I'm *really* happy with this piece. And probably going to upload it to dA when I remember it again in like, a month.

Featuring my OC Suya.  I won't reveal the real meaning behind her words. Or why she's suddenly so forgiving and happy. 


LORD I SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DRAW OTHER PEOPLE'S OCS ANYMORE. /SOBDESU/


THIS. LOL.

So I was driving home from school. And Rieka and I pass this notebook back and forth and I was totally drawing some cute Rina/Miles stuff. I'm driving. And the song "Hey there Delilah" starts playing. And I think of my OC Delilah, and her even more tsundere boyfriend, Raye. And I start thinking to myself, "man, Delilah and Raye are cute. I should draw them! Come to think of it, I haven't drawn Dominic and Rina in a..." 

And then I stopped. Dominic and Rina have never conversed. Ever. Even in the crossover AUs. Shit son I don't even think they know the other exists. LOL. BUT SOMEHOW. I MIXED UP MY OCS. /facepalm/ SO IN HONOR OF SOME CRACK, HAVE SOME CRACK DOODLES.

Featuring first, Naoto and Jackson. I DON'T CONSIDER THIS SO CRACK, THEY ARE FROM THE SAME STORY AFTER ALL. Anyways, Naoto is the only female police officer on the force, Jackson is a 17 year old boy with a huge libido. He totally would hit on her. AND SHE'D LIKE IT. >8)


 THIS WAS THE WEIRDEST CRACK SHIT I'VE EVER DRAWN. OR EVEN HEARD OF. 

Rieka's OC Jun and my OC Allison. From completely different stories. Allison is an overly-loyal girl who is the personification of Lady Luck. Jun is a 17 year old guitarist. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?! LOL.

Last I did of crack pairings was my OC Bianca and Rieka's OC Skyler. He has a soft spot for sweets.  And thus I thought it'd be cute to have them idk, taking a stroll together all couple-y. * v* ♥ LOL PRETTY CRACK THOUGH. Also, from very, very different stories. LIKE. BIANCA IS FROM SOME PRETTY FUCKED UP, DEPRESSING SHIT. AND SKYLER MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FLOWN FROM THE PAGES OF A SHOUJO WITH BUBBLES AND A UNICORN HIS STORY IS THAT CUTESY.

Sooooo that's all I got! * v* I've been lining my rl commission, but I didn't WIP it. /facepalm/ SO TOMORROW I MIGHT UPLOAD IT'S WIP, IF I GET ON. WHICH IS MOST LIKELY NOT. * v*;; /RUNS 
 

3 comments:

  1. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I READ ALL OF YOUR SKETCHBLOGS ROI. OTL.
    I just usually check it and it's like two days later then I feel stupid because it's late and idk. I'm strange.
    BUT. ONWARDS.
    Suya is so prettyy. ; A; <3
    The higlights of orange and pink in her hair is just jdrhbg. It's soothing, really. I caught myself smiling afterwards as well. /shotbecauseimcheesy

    PSSSHHT. You draw other people's OC fine. -srs face-

    I love crack pairings, they're fun. D: <3
    LOLSKYLER. "FLOWN FROM THE PAGES OF A SHOUJO WITH BUBBLES AND A UNICORN HIS STORY IS THAT CUTESY." You have no ideaa how long I was laughing after I read that. xD To the point where there was tears in my eyes. I thank you for that.
    Butuh. If I don't see these up super-late and stuff I will comment on them more often if you want me to. n wn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Suya pic is the best I've ever seen you draw in my opinion. ; u; The use of colors, the BG, her expressioooooon. Fuck that picture made my day. And I was having a shitty one too! * u*

    You draw any OCs fine! ♥ I don't think you've drawn something I haven't liked.

    LOL CRACK PAIRINGS. My room mates and I do that to our friends and stuff.
    HMMM ALLISON AND JUN WOULD BE CUTE Q uQ Even if I don't know much about them, they seeeeeeeem cute. ♥

    YOU ALREADY KNOW I CHECK THIS EVERY DAY * U*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaah cute
    I like your doodles <3
    OOOh I see Yomiku there ~♥

    ReplyDelete