Sunday, September 19, 2010

[ SEPT 19 ] [ 2010 ]

I am having cravings like a pregnant woman over here.

So, if you've never been to California or heard about it, we're chock full of Mexicans. LOL ME INCLUDED SO DON'T I'M BEING RACIST HERE. 

Being filled with legitimate, true-blue Mexicans and living in the heart of California, I can only say one thing... We have some bomb ass Mexican food places. AND FFFFF THERE'S THIS PLACE THAT HAS THESE TACOS AND EVERYBODY THERE HAS SPANISH AS THEIR FIRST LANGUAGE AND FFFFFF. LOL I FEEL LIKE I'M HOME. 

Oh, didn't get my PS3... yet. See, our friend that works at Gamestop decided to not work that day. >:U LOL. So instead I bought Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Only to find out the new content is DOWNLOAD SHIT AND GUESS WHAT. I DON'T HAVE AN ADAPTER YET FOR MY 360. SOOOO. CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT. >: /taking that shit back soon so not spending $150 for a game with a couple of new things/ PS3, HERE I COME DAMMIT.

So enough about my boring life! HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES, Y/Y?


 So by all technicalities Suya and Zakai patched things up. Granted, not without a huuuuuge fight and situation that got severely out of hand. But it might just have been that drastic decision that they needed to really unleash their true feelings. After a power struggle between them, they've come to accept each other's faults, reasonings and... I suppose start with clean slates and work together? 

Even if they live in different times, one for the now and one for the future, even if they have totally opposite personalities, one for people and the other for their lover... somehow, they still will make it work.


GUYS I GOT TO PLAY SIREN TODAAAAAAAAAY. /FAGFAGFAG/ OTL 

I played a good... 7 hours today? I would have played longer but I had to be a sober driver today. >:I LOL. 

Replaying the game with the knowledge of what really happens, I've a new-found love for the trip of Shiro Miyata, Kei Makino, and Risa Onda. I think, had they not been stuck in Um... Ume... Umi... THE SHIBITO APOCALYPSE, things would be really fun with these three. * v* 

I'm actually pretty happy with that doodle. xD 

Anyways! Tomorrow I'mma head off to Rieka's and we're gonna PLAY SOME *MORE* SIREN. >8D ♥ /RUNS AWAY/ 

Ohhhh and I might actually open up point commissions soon. IDK For how much or what to offer. Probably chibis now, but not as high quality (ha ha ha... my chibis, high quality?) as the ones I usually do. Q AQ /RUNS AWAY 
 

1 comment:

  1. BAWH. NO PS3 YET? D:

    Lots of Zakai/Suya arts. Huhuhu.
    I was going to say they seem very peaceful. Zakai might be too peaceful though, with those Z's and all.

    Don't know anything about Siren but, that's a pretty awesome picture. * u* The facial expressions are just askjfbjrg. win.

    ReplyDelete