Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[ SEPT 21 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS

Soooooo I'm going to start separating my blogs in sections. xD LOL. The comments section will be dedicated to any comments I got the past blog post and me answering them!

Akuwas Nope, no PS3 yet! T vT The more I bide my time, the more I think how I should just save my money. /FRUGALPLZ/ 
 And fffff I've been doing a lot of Suya/Zakai art, but that's 'cause they had a huuuuuuge hold on the story. With the climax of Suya's arc being hit, they're going to become background characters to the rest of the cast. xD Tee hee, I think he just flat out passes out on her. He's so tired, their dilemma wore him down! 
AND SIIIIIIREN. /SHOT/ * v* Ha ha thank you! I had fun doing the piece!

ART 

So on to the art! 

   Matt sure knows how to step out of line. Being the delinquent he is, he breaks off from the safe trio he had formed with Myla and Paige. Causing confusion as to where Matt went, Paige and Myla get separated as well. Matt's lost his sister already, having killed her with his bare hands (though very, very unwillingly). 

He's able to piece it all together though, bearing witness to a few key situations that sheds light to who it was that, for the most part, signed their death sentences. He finally is able to crack, when he catches the person in the act...


After a fight scene with the guilty party, he finds himself in a tough situation. Daylight's finally seeping through the cracks, and he can't help but feel accomplished he at least saw the sun one last time. 

Matt looks up at the gaping hole where the sun is coming from. He honestly can't help but wonder how Hell's gonna be like. At least he'll be with Vivi, right? Because there's no way he was going anywhere else. Ironically, the blade that's being used against him, that's up against his neck, is the very same one his sister Vivi tried to kill him with when she was mutated into a monster. It seems even in death, he can never get away from her.


WHOA WUT SOME AU3 TIME?! Yes it is. Featuring Roi Bara. In AU3, there is the "Mirror World." Where a few unlucky people are pulled into for reasons they don't know. The deal is, there's "twins" of them running around. Opposite versions of them who've been doomed to be dictated by their "real" counterpart's actions on the other side of the mirror. If they kill their "real" half, the opposite can take over and resume a real life in the real world. 

Somewhere along the way while Roi searches desperately for her boyfriend and twin daughters, she finds herself face to face with... herself. Only to be beaten into unconsciousness. When she awakens, her feet have been casted in concrete, her arms secured to a bulldozer. She also realizes Riley, her boyfriend, is there. Scared and confused, she can only rely on him to unfasten her. Unfortunately for them, Mirror Roi was waiting for this very moment to turn that bulldozer on...


For anybody who wondered what exactly happened that pushed Suya and Zakai over the edge. Having clearly been emotionally distraught as well as being used by Harlow, Suya pays a visit to Zakai to confront him about their dying relationship. Concealed on her, a gun Harlow had given her to take care of the problem. During the argument between Suya and Zakai, she holds it up to him. And makes it painfully clear she's had enough. 

However, somehow it backfires on her. And rather than those feelings of hatred to her boyfriend, she feels like nothing but a burden and a waste of space. She pushes away from Zakai, back to him, and as he yells at her, letting all his feelings come out, she pulls the trigger on herself...


Eh heh heh. Risa Onda from Forbidden Siren! Just wanted to draw her 'cause I was watching a couple of gameplay videos. * v* /SHOTHARD/

 LOL OKAY SOME FUN  NOW. The girl in the corner there is my OC, Marina (better known as Rina) Rayner. Apparently, she has a thing for Asians. Now that I think about it, I can't remember how it came up... but Rieka and I came to the conclusion that Rina has a fetish for Asians. So we gathered all our Asian boys (or perceived/half Asian) and they are now collectively known as "Rina's Harem." LOL.

The upper right hand corner is Dominic. The one with the orange and white beanie is Benji. The one with the "wtf is wrong with his face?" is Zakai. Beneath him with the kitty mouth is Jin. Next to him in the middle is Shane. Next to him, Miles. The one with the bandage on his nose is Tenji. And the angry kitty boy there is Setto. He's not really a kitty though. LOL. 

 OTL Another piece I'm pretty happy with/will one day upload to dA. Featuring Rina again! IDK I like drawing her so moe. Q vQ;; T-that is what she's supposed to be, a moe girl. IDK If people see her that way though. /sniffles/ Not much to say to this other than I drew her up there so felt like drawing her nicer! xD

EXTRA
Oh man guys. I think I'm going to open point commissions for doodles like the ones in this blog. Idk if like... 25 points for a bust doodle is too much. >:I I hate points man, so confusing! LOL. But that's my plans. 25+ for a single, and like, 50+ for a couple doodle bust? Is that fair?

Nonetheless, to thank everybody that reads my blog, from time to time I'll post a code in my blog that's only valid for like, a week. It'll be good for like, half off on point commissions or something. Q vQb Idk if that's any good to anybody but that's what I plan on doing!

Anyways, off to sleep. * v* /will only get like 3 hours sleep max today oops stayed up really late for a school night    

2 comments:

  1. Man son you didn't show me the Risa one! >:I So mean I shouldn't show you my little doodles then! Q AQ /sob sob sob/ LOL Nah I kid though~ * u*

    FFFFFFFFFFFFF Gahhhh son I really want to know who it iiiiiiiis tell me Matt! * ^* /shakes him like a baby/ I really love his eyes in the first picture BTW, it's really nice~ <3 I also love the angle you have his head in the seconded one, I wish I could draw heads titlting up that way! Q AQ

    And maaaaaaaaan the AU3 Roi one hella caught me off gaurd! Q AQ It made mine and Riley's heart hurt a lot! Q ^Q The fact she's pleading to him, seriously brings tears to my eyes! D:

    Also it's nice to know where that gun came from, I was totally wondering that for the longest time! XD Also yet again I really love the angle you used again, it really looks like your kinda looking down at Suya! Q AQ NO WORRIES SUYA IT'S ALL GOOD NOW~ <3

    All I got to say for Rina is :facep: LOL DAMN WE NEED OUR ICONS ON HERE LOL. LOL AND I LIKE KITTY SETTO. LOL

    Son why have you not put that picture of Rina on dA yet?! Q AQ It's really hella pretty and cute~ Q AQ <3333333 And LOL yes she's a very moe girl don't worry about it! XD It's one of the first things that come up in my head when I think of her! XD Gahhhh why do you make such cute girls?! Q AQ <33333 /wishes to make her girls even just half as cute would be nice sob

    AND YESSSSSSSS POINT COMMISIONS ARE SEXY~ *U* /ORDERING FROM YOU NOW TEE HEE~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFFT Q___Q I LOVE YOUR OC MATT DESPITE THE FACT I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM.

    I like the section idea, it keeps things organized.

    Rooooi D: She's so cute, fuck she is. AND AU3? HOW MANY AUs' DO YOU HAVE WITH ROI/RILEY D:

    DCNVDGJDHGHDSGJ SUYA. Q AQ NOOO. S-SHE SURVIVES, YES?

    Omg I see Rina hella moe and cut and moe and adorable and dskfcgsjgf. Fuck she's so pretty. /sobs/

    God damn, points are confusing.Sometimes said 400 points is five bucks and another it's TWELVE!! Fuck so confusing. It seems fair C: Well, depends;;; Do you use points alot/think you'll need them/etc.

    ReplyDelete