Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[ SEPT 22 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS 
Time to answer some comments!

Rieka LOL SORRY I FORGOT I DREW THAT RISA PICTURE IN ALL HONESTY. OTL BLAME ALL THE NERDY GAMEPLAY I'VE BEEN WATCHING. /FAGFAGFAG/ LOL And why you gotta make Matt dumber than he already is!? LOL Well in my head he's not... *dumb*... so much as... he doesn't apply himself? He'd get decent grades if he cared. /SHOOTSHIM/ Tee hee. ♥ That Roi was so randomly thrown in you don't even know! Idk if it's possible to rip somebody in half that way, BUT MIRROR ROI MADE IT WORK. xD Ha ha oh no, the gun I had decided even before all that. Harlow would hella give Suya a gun knowing one of them was going to die! LOL YOU KNOW SUYA'S SUCKING UP ALL HER CRIES AND PAIN FOR ZAKAI FROM HER WOUND, HE SHOULD BE SO HAPPY SHE'S BOTTLING THAT UP.  Q vQ Awwww and thank you! LOL I'm really happy with Rina, I'll eventually upload her to dA... xD In a couple of days. Or maybe Suya first, then Rina. * v*;;; OR BOTH AT THE SAME TIME LOL. AND I LOVE KITTY SETTO. ♥

LOL GARY OAK Q_Q N'awwww I'm glad Matt's lovable! He's probably one of my favorite male OCs of mine. He probably goes through the most emotional trauma in that entire cast, and still he pushes forward! For being a lowlife, I really do love him! xD OH MAN THE AUS?! UHHHH... WE'RE AT 5. * v* LOL. BY ALL TECHNICALITIES... IF YOU COUNT ALL THE MINI AUS THAT AREN'T CROSS OVERS (IE, THE RINA, MILES, DAMIEN AND VINCE DATING SIM AS AN AU), THEN A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TON MORE. ♥ Oh but, yes, yes! Suya survives, albeit hurt and hospitalized.  * v* She's in Harlow's care now, as well as with Zakai! N'aww and thank you! ; v; I've always had Rina's character design in my head for years, but not until recently this year did I finally make an OC with that design! xD She did change quite a bit from her original design (originally, she was supposed to be a redhead! O_O)! AND LOL POINTS. OTL /LOL JUST CHARGES 25 POINTS * v* 

ART
Now for some art?! Lots to show today.
    My first point commission! ♥ OC Belings to xXTokyoGirlXx, so no stealing! Q vQ N'awwww this OC is so cute and moe and everything good in the world. /BAWLS/

 Point commission for Rieka! * v* Her first of two, featuring her Mizuki! Mizuki is so tsundere (for Jackson). ♥ YOU KNOW SHE LOVES HIM DEEP DOWN. ALREADY, DESPITE ONLY KNOWING EACH OTHER FOR LIKE, A WEEK OR SOMETHING LOL. 

 Point commission for DesHeican! Her OC with Terra from Kingdom Hearts! I think his name is Terra. o_o /can't remember hur dur/ xD Never drew hair like that before, I  hope you Kingdom Hearts fans don't beat me for failing at it. OTL /HIDES AWAY/

 LOL I HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN DRAWING THIS, I'LL ADMIT IT. Some Forbidden Siren fanart, guys. To the left is Tamon, and the girl is Yoriko. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS MEME CAME FROM, but apparently Tamon's hair is actually a wig. Despite his age being what... 30 or something? LOL. YEAH. Either way I find it hilarious so I jumped the band wagon. ♥ 

 Second point commission for Rieka, my instructions were simply "choose an oc of mine and make them yandere/yangire looking." OH MAN THE POSSIBILITIES. I decided to go with her OC Zoe. OTL ONE BECAUSE SHE'S SO CUUUUUUUTE FFFFFFFFFFF. /RUNSAWAYWITHHER/ Another, because YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT IT SHE'S SO DOCILE AND MOE AND A PUSHOVER. XD And lastly, because she *does* have a crush. So, some yandere Zoe. I *REALLY* had fun doing the blood here. OTL /sicko much?

  My OC Rina again! Today in class, as usual, I was dazing out and drawing. I randomly doodled a face, then it turned into Rina. And it kinda went from there as I doodled a dress on her. It basically became "Rina in Wonderland." While this isn't exactly what I drew I felt like doing some lolita, lol. I also chose a White Rabbit, a Mad Hatter, a Cheshire Cat and the Red King. You heard me, King. LOL. 

So, Rina's our Alice. (The rest are Rieka's OCs lolololol) Dominic's our White Rabbit, Setto is the Mad Hatter, Zakai is the Cheshire Cat and Miles is the Red King. LOL, no worries if you dunno these OCs. * v* I wanna draw them all outfits for the hell of it! ♥ So expect that in the next few days!

 Point commission for Maikochan491! Her request was her OC being yandere~ * v* I hope I did this okay! ; v; 

 Rieka and I were talking and she often says for the time skip, she can't see Zakai wearing something else other than what he has now. LOL ZAKAI. WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES EVERY DAY FOR 2 YEARS IS BALLS NASTY. So I played around a little and started designing a new outfit. xD Maybe not for him, it's entirely up to Rieka. But just to play around. Idk he seems a lot more calm now, so I gave him a softer, calmer face. He looks like he's being tsundere. >:I LOL. 

And I dig his red eye still. * v* Glad Harlow gave it to him! /SHOT/ Suya doesn't look near as bad ass with a red eye. /watches her put a pink contact in to cover it/ 

* v* Well I'm about to pass out, so bed time for me! ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFF MAN DELAYED COMMENT MUCH?1!!? LOL Though I guess there's no point in me leaving comments sense I've already told you my opinion on all of these, but I personally think it's really fun to read comments~ > U< <3

    Putting all the commissions in one, their all really cute~ Q uQ <33333 I especially like the seconded one, for claiming your not good at gravity defying hair, your not bad at it I think~ XD Also you didn't show me the yandere one! Q AQ

    For my commissions~ Pffffffffffffft please she is not being tsundere for him in the least, she says he likes to hit on all girls anyway. :t2h: lol And also I think out of all the drawings you did in this whole post I think I really love the Zoe one the most. I adore her face here, I don't know how to explain it but she has this look that I love in some yandere's~ <3 And the blood is actually really good in this piece, I can tell you paid attention to it! XD

    And fffffffffffffff Rina makes a hella adorable Alice~ Q uQ <33333 I want to see what her dress looks like in the notebook too~ * ^* <3333 And sooooooooon I want to see everyone else later on today, that makes me excited~ * ^*/ <3

    A-And actually I really like that outfit on Zakai! Q uQ <333333333 I guess he can wear other outfits then! XD;;;; AND YES I LOVE HIS RED EYE. THANK YOU HARLOW. /shot lol / Hahaha and your right about the calm thing, he's much MUCH more calmer now it feels like! Though I do miss his trolling days! XD

    Any way it's almost time for me to go run off to bleeeeeeeeeeeh >:I Sorry for the long comment! Q AQ/

    ReplyDelete