Thursday, September 23, 2010

[ SEPT 23 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS
 Well it's that time again!

Rieka LOL I agree  I love reading comments! T vT Makes me feel loved! ♥ Waaaah and thank you! xD Omg I seem to get a lot of gravity defying hair boys to draw, I REALLY FREAK OUT WHEN I SEE THEM. XD YEAH JACKSON HITS ON EVERYTHING BUT HE PAYS SPEEEECIAL ATTENTION TO MIIIIIZUUUUUU~ ♥ Duuuude I had too much fun with Zoe. OTL /LOL SPLATTERED BLOOD ALL OVER HER LOL/ Ohhh but yes, yes! * v* I wanna make costumes for the rest soon! I'm between doing Setto or Dominic first, I wanna save Miles for last because he's gonna get a damned fancy outfit, I say! N'awwww and I'm glad! Q AQ /WASN'T SURE IT WAS LIKE, IDK ZAKAI/ LOL AND HARLOW SAYS YOU'RE WELCOME. >:I LOL Maybe he'll pick up some of his trolling status?! xD DOUBTFUL BUT MAYBE TO SPECIAL PEOPLE OR SOMETHING?! Neeeeeh well you're making me get off soon anyways! >:I STUPID SCHOOL.

ART
Annnnnd the art. ♥ 
   A point commission on dA! For Danielle-chan! It's her Siren OC shibito. FFFFFFF I SHIT MYSELF HEARING A SIREN OC. xD It's so little know, and even the people that do know it, like, half of them hate it! IT'S SUCH A SHAME. Q AQ Nonetheless! She's holding a Yoriko plushie. * v* 

 Another point commission, for KitsuneRenaChan! Her OC Rena on the left there, and a friend's OC on the right. * v*)/ They're tsundere for each other, it reminded me a lot of mine and Rieka's OCs Delilah and Raye! ♥ THEY'RE HELLA TSUNDERE FOR EACH OTHER. "I hate you, I hope you die." means "I love you so much it hurts" in their language. LOLOLOL.

 Forbidden Siren fanart. ............... BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SHOOT ME. /RUNSLOL/ Okay honestly this is purely for the ecchi factor and has no real connection to the story other than Risa *does* get a nurse outfit, she's just... lol a shibito. Not cute and girly like here! * v*;; SO YEAH. PURELY TO BE SEEEEXY RISA. /ISNOTCREEPSTERLYSOB/ 

 Aaaaand last point commission I did today, for TehButterCookie. * v*)/ Her and her fiancée! I thought the snowy day would be cute. Q vQ Cold day, you run inside and go cuddle and n'awwwwwww. /LOVESCOLDDAYS/ OTL ♥

A-anyways! Nothing else from there! * v* I got one last point commission to do! I hope I get more, I really am having fun doing them! xD Though I wish people would read everything. OTL I get a lot of "can you draw this/these ocs?" and just post refs and I'm like... guys... I specifically asked for a few things... OTL I-it's kinda disrespectful! >:I Whatever. Just means they get art last. /lol let's those ones sit until she feels like doing them/ AND THEN SHOT HARD.

Okiiiiies~ Q vQ School in the morning so bedtime now!  

1 comment:

  1. I DUNNO WHY BUT THE SHADING ON THE FIRST ONE IS SO CUTE Q uQ ♥
    MAYBE IT'S JUST ME?

    I love the light lace on that Risa picture. cksdgcjgsjek you've outdone your self, Roi~ It's soooooo scdgascdah. I just LOVE this picture D: IDK GO UPLOAD IT ON DA >:U

    Not much else to say~ I like the last picture too, because of the coloring and the heart. c:

    ReplyDelete