Friday, September 24, 2010

[ SEPT 24 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS
Viv Q vQ Lol n'awwww thank you~ I had fun with that first one, A SHIBITOOOOO. /SIRENFAGSPLZ/ Tee hee and I considered uploading that Risa picture. xD But I think I'll keep that little gem to myself. /SHIFTY GLANCE PERV PLZ/  * v* Hee hee and I had fun with that one. Snooooooooow. I wish we got it here. /sob

ART

LOL didn't do much, I blame the fact I did a 4koma on SIREN~ ♥ /shot/ Oh wait, looking back on what I got in my folders to upload... maybe I did! 



   Firstly, a point commission! This belongs to youFACE123! * v* ♥ 

Then I did this. I hate it. >: It was supposed to be Dominic/The White Rabbit's costume, buuuuut... I hated it so much I didn't ever bother to finish it. I lined it crappily and everything and uuuuuuuugh. /STRIPS DOMINIC LOL YOU DUN WANNA WEAR THAT SHIT/ 

 LOL OKAY. EVEN SIREN FANS MIGHT NOT GET THIS. WELL MAYBE. So this is a combination of SIREN and Dead Alive, the movie. There's this ass kicking priest (Father McGruder) whose all kung fu priest and shit, and during a fight scene he goes, "I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD!" Well Rieka had a dream that Kei, from SIREN, beat the crap out of a shibito with his bible. So I switched "lord" with their "god," Datatsushi. LOL. AND THUS, KEI KICKS ASS FOR DATATSUSHI! 

 Another point commission, this one is for yamamotochiika. ♥ * v* Her OC was super cute, I had fun drawing him!

 LOL This comes from the 4koma I did of SIREN today. Dead Kei was just so amusing in the background I had to pull him out. xD

If you didn't see it on dA, here it is again, probably not as big. -_- Stupid PB. WHOOO SIREN 4KOMA!

 OKAY THE REST OF THIS SHIT IS REALLY RANDOM. HERE'S A REEEAAAALLY RANDOM DRAWING, SHIT I'M SURE KNOWN OF YOU BUT RIEKA KNOW WHAT OC OF MINE THIS IS. XD Her name is Kiotome, and she's my baby. ♥ My first technical girl OC, she got back seated for Samii and now is a side character. j uj I adore her so much though, and she can be crazy, as you can tell. It's not her fault, it's not her fault... 

LOL OKAY SOME RINA/MILES  HOTNESS. Some bad ass love/hate shit going down, this is before they're a stable couple with a child on the way. WAY before. Aw yeah. Miles likes what she's doing to that gun. >8D

LOL AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. Some Suya action. She totally sleeps in just a shirt, but that's 'cause she's never had anybody to sleep with sooo... ZAKAI TOTALLY GETS TO SEE PANTIES NOW LOL. Btw she's actually asking if he wants more blanket, Zakai gets cold easy. xD Not asking if he wants to sleep with her in the sexual sense obby but he can totally take it there if he wants. /SHOT/ 

; v; Not much! IT'S THE WEEEEKEND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. * v*)/ I'LL BE OUT! SEE YA GUYS! 

3 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFF MAN SORRY FOR NOT LEAVING COMMENTS ON LIKE THE LAST POSTS OR SO! Q AQ /gets smacked with Kei's bible sob desu

    Anyways~ * u*/

    B'awwwww you didn't show me that really cute point commission you did, it's hella adorable~ Q uQ <3333

    And STFU Dominic looks fine STILL to me honestly! >:I

    AND AND. I know you wish you had a kick ass dream like that! * u* LOL Though Kei being awesome like that was the only not scary part of my dream! XD;;; FFFFFFFFFF DUDE I'M SO READY TO PLAY SIREN TOMORROW~ <33333 DEAD KEI = <3 BTW LOL

    Gahhh I still really love the angle and such that Kiotome is at GAHHHHH FUCK I LOVE HER A LOT! Q AQ <333333 /wants to draw her again sob your girls are good to me OTL <33333

    And ya baby Mires-sama does indeed like what Rina is doing to his gun. :llama: She should totally warm up his gun with her tongue if you know what I mean~ ;D

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PANITES YES. * ^*/ <3 Though LOL Seriously ya he is a rather cold boy! Q uQ;;; THOUGH THEY TOTALLY CAN TAKE IT THERE. /BBY THEY ALREADY DID OH! /insert Quagmire here lol

    LET'S DOOOOOO LOTS THIS WEEKEND YA~ * U*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTL. I FORGOT TO COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS... sketchblog things. o Ao;;
    LASKNKG. Sorry~

    The point commissions are awesome, makes me wish I had points. Q nQ /sob

    AKDBG. That white rabbit's costume is awesome. I was curious about the lineart, I thought it was my eyesight at first! /wasn't wearing glasses/

    That siren comic is funny, although I think I'm just laughing because of the nosebleed and the dead guy on the floor in the background. Derr.

    The Miles/Rina art is awesome. /spazzes all over/ On a side note RINA YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT GUN HAS BEEN. >:U

    PANTIESSSSSSS. * A*
    Silly Suya sleeping in a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HO HO HO SHIRO~

    BAW IT'S CUTE Q AQ IF HE DOESN'T WANNA WEAR THAT SHIT I WILLLL. [/RAISES HAND]

    OH RINA. I CAN ONLY WONDER WHERE THAT GUN HAS BEEN LOL. BUT IF IT TURNS MILES ON, IT'S ALL GOOD. C;

    DAMN I ACTUALLY LIKE KEI LOL. HE SEEMS LIKE A COOL CHARACTER? D;

    SUYA GO PUT ON SOME PANTS, YOU DUN KNOW WHAT ZAKAI WILL DO TO YOU IN YOUR SLEEP D':

    OR WHAT I'LL DO.

    I MEAN.

    ReplyDelete