Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[ SEPT 28 ] [ 2010 ]

COMMENTS 

Rieka DAMN YOU AND YOUR BIG COMMENTS. /DROPKICKS YOU/ I'D ANSWER ALL THAT BUT I GOT A HEADACHE ATM. Q AQ AND WE ALREADY CONVERSED ON LIKE, EVERYTHING. LOL. 

Akuwas xD N'awwww it's okay! * v* I'm happy people look at this at all! ♥ XD OH YEAH LOL FFFF THAT LINEART. >:I /WILL REMAKE IT... SOMEDAY/ And lol I'm glad the Siren comic is enjoyable despite people maybe not having knowledge on it! xD I have a couple more I wanna do, one that might only be decently funny to Siren fans! THAT GUN HAS BEEN EVERYWHERE BBY. AND FFFF I CAN'T SLEEP IN ONLY A SHIRT. Q AQ /NEEDS SHORTS LOL

Viv LOL KEI IS... OKAY WELL FANS (INCLUDING MYSELF) MAKE HIM A TIMID LITTLE PRIEST WHOSE EASY TO BOSS AROUND BUT IN ALL ACTUALITY HE'S  JUST A PRIEST WHOSE TRYING TO PROTECT THOSE AROUND HIM. XD;; HE JUST REALLY FAILS AT IT, HE GOT *TWO* OF THE GIRLS PRETTY MUCH KILLED. SINGLED HANDEDLY. 

ART 

Aaaaand time for art~




  
Okay this is art I did on Rieka's laptop! Just a shibito from SIREN OF COURSE. Lol it's Naoko, poor woman! 


Again art from SIREN on Rieka's laptop! xD Last SIREN art for today, I promise~ ♥ Featuring the annoyed looking man Shiro, the cute girl Risa, the priest being dragged away Kei and Mina, the dead nurse. If Shiro can mix up Mina and Risa (I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW, MINA HAS THAT SHIT ON HER FACE AND RISA DOESN'T, EVEN AFTER HE SEES MINA WITH IT ON HER FACE HE STILL THINKS RISA IS MINA. >:U), I think Mina can mix up Shiro and Kei. LOL. 

A point commission! ♥ KitsuneRenaChan got it for a friend~ 

Another point commission! Belongs to blakemitch1696~
Another point commission! Belongs to chibi-challenge! ♥


And last my OC Risa, who acts nothing like her namesake, LOL. She's not really a yangire as she looks here, I just wanted to draw that face and she was randomly selected. * v* ♥

UUUUUUGH LATELY ALL I WANNA DO IS SKETCHY ART GUYS. OTL; I hate it, I want to do big nice pieces again! I want to open rl commissions again, and participate in all my groups! But ffffff... orz /cries/ Somebody make this sketchy feeling go away! 
  

1 comment:

  1. FUCK I JUMPED WHEN I SAW THAT FIRST PIC ; A;!
    WHY SO SCARY. /SOBS IN CORNER/

    Fufufufuf, the coloring on that second siren pic is fantasticaaaal!Did you try new colors? * u*

    DAMN ROI THOSE COMMISSIONS ARE FUCKING ADORABLE DX ! I 'specially the coloring in the first one! Damn you and your amazing coloring skills. [/has no skillz sobsob]

    OH RISA~ HOW I LOVE THIS PIC! D: The eyes, coloring, BG choice. EVEN IF THE BG LOOKS SLIGHTLY PLAIN I FUCKING LOVE IT.

    D: [/MAKES SKETCHY ART GO AWAY?]
    NUU NOT THE SKETCHY ART. Q AQ! ATLEAST YOU'RE NOT ART BLOCKED LIKE ME. /CRY/

    ReplyDelete