Friday, October 22, 2010

[ OCT 22 ] [ 2010 ]

Fffffuuuu I'm so hungry. * v*)/ Definitely busy this weekend, got a Halloween party I'm attending and seeing some friends I haven't seen in like... months. T vT)/


LOL I PERSONALLY CALL THIS CAGAYAKE BITCHES. 


I guess it's more of an inside joke than anything! See Rieka and I cosplayed Yui and Azusa, and there was a picture of her holding a giant ass scythe, I drew Kamina glasses on her and wrote "DON'T SAY LAZY, MUTHA FUCKA" across the top. So to keep the tradition alive, have some "CAGAYAKE BITCHES." /shothard/ Trying something new with the shading. Q vQ I fail.


More play with the marker tool~


LOL OBBY SOME ECCHI TIME. * v*)/ Kimi and Hiro share the same PE class. She's not terribly good at catching, at least if you catch her off guard. THOUGH  I'M SURE HIRO DID IT ON PURPOSE, SUB CONSCIOUSLY~ ♥

Neeeeh felt like doing some ecchi. Man at this rate I'mma need an adult content warning. >:I Lol I wonder how many people look at this blog that are actually 18+.


I WAS REALLY FUCKING HAPPY WITH THIS, ACTUALLY. Q vQ)/


This is Akira, little brother Hiro! He's actually taller than his big brother, and also shares his living space with Hiro and Kimi. He's lecturing Hiro right here, hee hee, you'd think he was the older brother! He definitely keeps Hiro in line. He does love and respect his brother, though. In public, he keeps a "big brother" persona, lol. 


And the happy trio! From left to right, Akira, Hiroki and Kimiko~ Despite not being something like, childhood friends, they seem very close and happy! Lol  looks like Hiro had to drag him down a little to his height. 8D

1 comment:

  1. Wahhh. What a pretty WIP. ; A;. I plan on stealing that star jackett. kthx.
    I want to try the marker tool now, when I get the chance and can remember. I think Viv was using it a few times too. /brain fail
    FFFFFT. I'm older then 18. |D

    AKJFKHG. I like Kimi, she's cuuuuute. * A* /kidnaps her and runs away/

    ReplyDelete