Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[ OCT 26 ] [ 2010 ]

Ffffff sorry guys. Being a Narutard and fagging over KibaHina still.


Ffff Kiba. You never stood out to me at all until the chunin exams in the beginning. And then I noticed the interaction with Hinata and dhfdihfadskohf. You are definitely one of my favorite anime boys ever created. Q AQ Get more love, you!


Even more important is that I ship it. Hard. It's like. If I had one pairing in the world I had the power to make happen, this would be it. Q AQ I adore it. A lot. Ffffffff. I SWEAR AT THE VERY LEAST, KIBA HAS A CRUSH ON HER. I SWEAR HE DOES. >:T


Tee hee and some OC stuff. ♥ Hiro and Kimi. He has too much fun picking on the girl, why does she humor him and go along with it?! Hiro, you're so mean! T vT)/

1 comment:

  1. Q AQ FFFT. THAT SECOND ONE SHOULD GO ON dA! GAH IT'S SO FBUBKUB NICE. AND THE COLORING IS AWESOME.
    Hinata's eyes are a bitch to color! You and Rieka have that down.

    FFFFFFFFFFT HIRO. Q AQ

    ReplyDelete