Monday, October 18, 2010

[ OCT 18 ] [ 2010 ]

IDK If I'm keeping this outfit. In fact, I'm like, 95% I'm not.


Meet Kimiko, shortened to Kimi. ♥ The sweet half of the team of Kimiko and Hiroki. They're both fighters in their own right, though Kimi is still scared to jump in on it. She's definitely more reserved and the probably safe to say the brains behind the two. But once she gets into the brawl, once she gets a feel for it, that sweet moe face will rip your face off. 

Ha ha not much else about her~ Yet. * v* All I know for sure is that she has black hair and purple eyes. Oh and big boobs. LOL Yes that's very important.  

2 comments:

  1. Kiiiiiiiiiimi~ Q AQ <333333 LOL At least you got something down? XD I hella trashed Hiro, it's so hard with guy outfits I swear! Q AQ)/

    But b'awwwww she's looking hella cute! OTL <33333 And that outfit is hella cute, if you don't use it on her, you should for sure use it on someone else! * u*! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baw! she's hella adorable.

    LOL BIG BOOBS. SHE'S MOE AND SHE HAS BIG BOOBS. AWESOME COMBO.

    Her outfit is so cute! Once you give her colors I wanna draw her ; A;! She's so fdshbfjkcshdfjldhfjldhfv.

    ReplyDelete