Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[ OCT 20 ] [ 2010 ]

Maaaan I'm craving ice cream like crazy! Q vQ)/


I'm super boring today, just sketches and concepts.




These are sketches to get some juices flowing. Kimi and Hiro attend the same school, which has a uniform. As you can imagine there's a shit ton of possibilities. Q vQ)/ We're torn between "2" (not "2 again" lol), the first one with a tie showing and one Rieka did. 


Speaking of which, we put Kimi in it. LOL We've narrowed it down to the first two... it's just so hard!


Lol speaking of Kimi, her headshot...


Speaking of Kimi, her colored! ♥ Idk about the ribbons, though I do like the yellow in her hair.


LOL YUP THIS IS RIEKA'S ART BUT I WAS SHOWING HER SOME THINGS TO DO WITH HIRO'S HAIR~ 

* v*)/ I also added the star nipples, oh ho ho ho. 




These are for Kimi's school uniform, which Rieka will use as a model for a male outfit! * A* We couldn't decide, but in the end we choose the last one, maroon and black. ♥ I'll make a nicer, updated chibi for Kimi later on~

1 comment:

  1. Q AQ She looks so weird when she's coloring, I imagined her blonde hair and green eyes or something cute and moe. * w* Amazingly done, nonetheless.

    FFFFFT THIS IS ALL AMAZING> THAT IS ALL.

    And, maybe it's me, but with the uniform, the yellow looks a little awkward and out of place. Just my opinion though. * n*

    ReplyDelete