Friday, November 19, 2010

[ NOV 19 ] [ 2010 ]

Six; * n* Tee hee why thank you~ Too bad Seiji could care less for Saika, she's such a nuisance! <-- wtf that was him talking lol

Viv; xD LOL Actually no troubles at all! It takes a little longer since I make sure no two pixels are touching (a technique I learned back in the day when I used to pixel dolls), but I generally do it a liiiiittle slower than just regular lining! LOLOLOL. I think it's because I do biiiiiig strokes, rather than small ones, so it makes my job faster. * n* Tee hee and thank you~ I can't wait to get Seiji into the picture, and Saika! I wanna do small comics, really show everybody's true personalities! So far, really, only Hiro, Kimi, Airi, Sano and to sooome extent Aki and Yukina have been shown. FFFFF I ALWAYS THOUGHT MY SIDE VIEWS WERE QUITE BORING IN ALL HONESTY... 


Riekun; LOLOLOL BETTER LATE THAN NEVER? <-- does that whoops lol) WTF MAN I FAILED EVERY MOE GIRL IN EXISTENCE WITH KIMI. SAIKA BLOWS HER OUT OF THE WATER. Q AQ SHE'S DAMN CUTE. xD Oh man it's from a chibi style I did in the notebook once, I wanna try doing it more! Dude I'd be scared of Jiki, too. She's got a blood thirst where they kinda don't care. xD Well, they still get pushed to kill <-- LOL) but like... NOT AS EASILY AS JIKI OH MAN JIKI IS AFTER THAT GROUP MAN. Tee hee Seiji says wrong, we're bad rivals for them because they're losers. I'll mop the floor with them. /straightfacelololol/ TEE HEE HE'LL NEVER TELL~ * n* WELL. HE WILL. WHEN HE COMES AT YOU, BRO.


Tee hee let's kick off with Kimi! Was originally supposed to have Saika above her (doing some yin yang shit yeah?) buuuut... I got lazy. Nhhhhr. Two totally different girls, who are rivals. At least not rivals in love it seems! 


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF KIBA MY LOVE. /shot/ Anyways now that I'm calm. Just a random chibi I drew of him~ His part I colors are so weird! I modified them to better suit... well I just didn't really like them, lololol. <-- wtf shush self he ain't your boy!) I wanted to play with chibis as well as just draw him~ Usually I draw girls from anime- primarily the moe ones which often are my favorite girls <-- creepy otaku plz). Aka, Hinata. But like. God damn I draw Kiba so much more than her. Most of my KibaHina fanart, if I didn't originally plan for it to be KibaHina, it started with Kiba. 


Do ho ho, another addition to the story! Although quite minor, she's still there! Meet Umeko, the lunch lady! (LOL) What kind of person are we dealing with here? Let's see, first and foremost Umeko is absolutely jealous of how womanly and beautiful the other teachers are. I mean, just look at Ms. Airi or Ms. Tenma! They got it all! Long, shapely legs. Beautiful, raven black hair that curls into a delicate face... or those large, round and soft breasts. With that tomboy demeanor that has a girlish charm. It's no fair, Umeko cannot compete with that! 


Obviously, she has a lot of self esteem issues with her womanly body. She is most noted to be rather flat chested, and have more of a flat board figure, with broad shoulders. Sometimes, she's even mistaken for a man! She does everything she can to accentuate her girlishness. D-does it work?

1 comment:

  1. GAH ROI HELP. HOW DOES YOUR SOFT SHADE HAIR LOOK SO NICE. UGHG JFCUIHXUKJBND. I can't express my love for that first picture. ; A; Her hair looks nice, her eyes are just...amazing D: One of your best pieces ever.

    BAWH U-UMEKO. You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. D;

    ReplyDelete