Thursday, November 18, 2010

[ NOV 18 ] [ 2010 ]

Riekun; Tee hee Pervy-sensei can stare at Tenma all day long, she'll never be his! HURRY AND MAKE HIM! BOOO I WANNA SEE HIM. LOLOLOL AND SEIJI DON'T WANT NONE OF YOUR WHORE BUSINESS. /LOL/  Fffffff that was the first hair style I made with him, and I was happy with it! * n*;; LOL I-I wasn't sure if it was good though... Tee hee he'll be truthfully honest with how he feels about everybody! >:I And he'll say it to your face, too! Hmmm, well... A-actually maybe the cafeteria... lady... tee hee LOLOLOL.


Viv; Q vQ)/ N'awwwww thank you so much~ Ha ha do they have a certain "Roi air" about them!? xD Ohhhhh~ And you pronounce it "say-gee". His name was *ALMOST* Yohei (yo-hay) but in the end Rieka and I liked Seiji for him~ * n* I'll save Yohei for another boy.

MAAAAAN. This is Saika, Rieka's OC BUT FFFFF I THINK SHE'S SUPER ADORABLE. OTL She beats Kimi in the cute department! /had to draw her asap sob  


Tee hee let's some Airi and Sano~ Fellow teachers of Hiro and Kimi's high school. They have a really close bond, usually seen together after school. Maybe it's because Sano feels bad for the woman, on the other hand... Kimi finds it "all too obvious," she'll have to confront Mr. Sano about this "obvious" relationship! Why does he hide it? Only thing stopping her from asking is the dreaded words "YOU FAILED THE CLASS!" LOL.


For myself and Rieka~ LOL Ignore. we're plotting for new matching dA IDs.


Aaaaaand, meet Oni. The third and final member to the robed team. Alongside Jiki and Talon, this masked figure tends to stay in the background. Due to the masculinity of the mask, Oni is dubbed "male," though as with Jiki and Talon, who knows? He tends not to want to fight, or really move. He's nowhere near a "go-getter" as Jiki nor is he as fluid and graceful as Talon. 


It's not like he doesn't help his partners though. When he feels like it, he will. However he does, unbelievably, have a human side. Within the three, he mostly talks to Talon. Perhaps because Jiki's wild anger streak proves too much, even for a fearsome person as himself. 



Let's get some Seiji *and* Saika in here now! The vicious combo who don't care for the rules. Even for the underground and illegal fighting crowd, there are still rules. One major rule is that weapons aren't allowed. Well you know what? Fuck the rules! That's what these two think. Even with the fighting police task force at hand ready to kill if necessary, these two still use weapons. Just what is their purpose? Who cares! Seiji thinks of Saika as "my partner, that is all," while Saika seems to be more enamored with the boy. 
 



No song today either~ * v* A variety of songs was used for art~

3 comments:

  1. SIX:

    ORZ Seihi and Saika look really cute together! *U* /om nom nom/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ROIPIXELS ARE SO SBDCJKBXCHBD.
    Your pixel hair shade is asadcasvjb. I have no words.

    TELL ME. Do you have trouble lining the pixels? XD I have no patience for it!

    OH I BE LIKING SEIJI'S CLOTHES AND HAIR * v*
    Hnngh, and your side views. HOW DO YOU DO THEM. CRY CRY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOL I WOULD LEAVE A COMMENT YEARS LATER HUH?


    Anyways! * u*! You already know what I've said on all these pictures, but a quick review ya?

    - FFFFFFFFFFFFF Why you always draw my OC's so cutely?! YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE THEM ALL AND ALSO STFU KIMI IS THE CUTEST CHARACTER IN THIS WHOLE STORY, I MEAN JUST LOOK WHO SHE'S BASED OFF OF! Q AQ <3333 SO HIRO SAYS YOU BETTER SHUT IT. LOL

    - That style of chibi is really really cute, I want to see you do it more often, I really like it~ <3

    - LOL US YES BEST THING EVER.

    - ONI YOU SCARY MOTHERFUCKER. LOL Him and Talon's mind linkness amuses me. And I'm pretty sure both of them can have a common bond of fearing Jiki together. lol

    - Yeeeeees these two have finally come into the picture, I find them to be good rivals to Kimi and Hiro~ * u*! Also I want to know Seiji's weaponnnnn~

    ReplyDelete