Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[ DEC 28 ] [ 2010 ]

Viv; xD Oh yes, yes, Harlow has lots to do with Zakai's red eye! Suya also has one, but she's more self-conscious about it, it's hidden by a pink contact. LOLOL AM SORRY~ IT'S HARD TO DRAW YUKINA WITH  HIRO SINCE SHE'S TOO SHY TO TALK TO HIM~ He hella doesn't know her! xD Tee hee, if you mean Airi fighting Jiki, Talon and Oni, I wouldn't doubt she's going to! Nobody really knows what they're up to, but they aim to kill! FFFFF AIRI DUN WANT HER CLEAVAGE HANGING OUT. 8( Lol I  had meant to draw the boots... xD Tighter I suppose, but I kinda absentmindedly drew this!

So if you haven't heard- which you probably did from my ranting on dA- Rieka and I got into an accident today (the 27th). Thankfully it was determined I was in the right and there are no faults on my side. I got hit while driving a green light by somebody who tried to beat me on their red light. The collision wasn't bad. 

But still. It happened around... 4:15pm I'd say? It's about 12:40 in the morning, and my headache hasn't gone away, and nor has my neck pain. I thought it was just the stress of the moment. But Rieka's been feeling some pains, too. Fuck. I'm probably going to try to go to the hospital very soon to get checked out. The pain is dull, but I don't want to risk it becoming worse or an every day thing.   

8( This whole thing's a  mess. While it could have been worse, I'm still pretty upset. Geeze my neck and head hurt even now. I went to bed early and woke up a couple of hours later. Which isn't unusual, I tend to wake up if I go to bed too early. But even with sleep, the pains won't go away. Christ man.

Poor Oliver the car, this was just him getting hit by an SUV *just turning right*, how fast was she going to make a dent like that?! >8 


So I finished the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie, and let me say, I'm excited to buy it. 8( America needs to get to it. Right now. I never had a favorite character, and while I still don't, I have to say Asakura flew up quite a bit! No spoiler alert because, LOL, well... this scene... yeah. 8> I liked it. I shit bricks, lol. 

 

RIIIISA ONDA MY LOVE. Just a shit "clean" sketch I did of her. God I need to learn anatomy. OTL Anyways~ Just wanted to do a sketch. I think I'm in a sketching mood. 


Anyways. OTL Didn't do much. This headache is a killer. I don't get headaches often and when I do, they're so minor I don't realize I have one. But this one. My temples are throbbing. And the backs of my eyes hurt. I think I need a pick me up. OTL Not that I'll get one. I never do. /emo over

No comments:

Post a Comment